Monday, March 28, 2011

Simple Cards!





These are a few cards that I made one evening from bed while I was still recovering from that virus that I had several months ago. They are very simple cards, for quick notes to friends. The tea stamps are from TPC Studios and the paper is an old K&C paper line. I used the Studio G blank cards that Michaels sells in their 1.50$ bins(I am in Canada). The Fairy stamp is an acrylic stamp set from Inkadinkado set I bought ages ago.

Thanks for checking in!

~Melanie~

3 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love the fairy and the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I did them from bed (litteraly) when I was sick last fall and I was itching to do some crafting but was on bedrest....I love the fariy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color you are used in here that's was amazing ..... Please add some more designs ,relate to this card!!
    plastic key tags

    ReplyDelete