Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recycled Challenge!



Hi Everyone, it is another rainy day here....this is three weeks of rain for us, I swear I think we are going to get moldy.

My friend Val mentioned a Recycling challange that Stampotique Designers Challenge is hosting. It is any stamp and the project is to repurpose items that were headed to our landfill. This is my take on that. I used a recycled box, newspaper, paper bag, bottle cap, ribbon from a package, and a flower that was adhered to paperwork from my hubbies last staff meeting. This stamped image is 'recycled' as well...it mimics old paperwork or a postal markings. I used Memonto ink and Tea Stained Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I cut the tag out with Tim's # 8 tag die.

Thanks for peeking in!

~Mel~

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Mel! Love it! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a fabulous tag with a lot of recycling! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge # 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of recycling, we can definitely say that you met the challenge haha! I love all the text showing. Thanks for joining the SDC

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tag. Love your recycle ideas. Thanks for joining the Stampotique designer's challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Mel! We JUST got off the phone and you didn't mention that you'd played along... I'm just seeing it now!!! TOTALLY awesome project!! Love all the recycling! Totally stoked that you've joined us for the Stampotique Designer's Challenge! Good luck in the draw!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lots of lovely recycling, thanks for taking part in the stampotique challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous tag :)

    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete