Monday, November 21, 2011

Babies Everywhere!

Hi All,
I am glad that I am able to pop in today to make this blog post! My laptop crashed a few weeks agao and I haven't been able to upload any pics until I figured out how to band-aid it until I can get a new one (hoping soon)! I was distressed the last two nights trying everything that I know to get onto it with no luck! I am NOT proficient on a computer and my friend who is, is away on vacation.  So this morning after taking hubby to work I came home and tried shutting off my firewall long enough to access it and put it up as one of my favorites....and...IT WORKED!!!!
So, on to the card.  Two of my husbands co-workers had babies the last few weeks and I was asked to make cards for them.  I designed these cards with Cricut Cartridges, 9 Months and Paper Doll Dress up.  I used paper from a Martha Stewart paper pack that I found at Michael's on clearance.  I used some Glitter Glue on the stamped words, 'Sweet Girl'.  I blinged up the little ones bonnet and wheels on her pram.  Inside I used a ticket punch to punch the corners and the stamps inside are from a Hampton Arts set that I found at Big Lots when I was in the States during the summer.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment