Thursday, November 24, 2011

You Rock!

Hi All,
I wanted to say hi to all my American friends tonight and take this opportunity to wish them a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday! To my maritime friends, I hope you are staying warm, safe, and dry on this, our first snow storm of the season!
Here is a post on a card that I have been commissioned to make...lol....it is from a friend of my husbands.  She was specific with the color, what it was to have on the card, the sentiment, and what to be put inside.  I used Every Day Paper Dolls on my cricut for the Dr on the front.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.  The paper was from my stash and the bling (metal studs) are from k&Company. I Glossy Accented the light on his head and cut a circle of silver card stock out for his stethoscope.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment