Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gotta Have Some Glam!

Hi All,
Here is a card that I created as a StampSmith design team project.  I had a certain someone in hand when I created it.  The Marilyn image is an image from a Marilyn Art Rubber Stamp plate #2 from The StampSmith.  For Further details on this image, contact Estelle (The StampSmith) at estelle@stampsmith.net.  I used a vintage paper doily that I found at a local thrift store.  The Lace and pearl trim I picked up at a flea market when we were in Maine last summer.  The 'Glamerous' image stamp was from the 1.50$ stamp from Michael's craft store.  The punched border trim is a punch from Stampin Up and the I made the flower from hydrangea petals that I bought at Michael's along with the rose centre flower from the 1.50$ spot at Michael's.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment