Tuesday, February 7, 2012

You're Just Jealous

Hi All,
Here is another card that I created last night for The StampSmith design team.  Check out our work at the StampSmith blog, http://thestampsmith.blogspot.com/.  This image is Maxine Art Rubber Stamp.  Be sure to check out all of Estelle's wonderful Art Rubber Stamps at, http://www.stampsmith.net/.  I stamped it with Ancient Page Black ink on Ranger glossy paper.  I used some Stampin Up chalks to add some color to the image.  I used my Spellbinders Labels 11 to die cut the image and its mat.  I also die cut another one of the same size to add some more dimension to the image.  I added some purple satin ribbon to the back of the card and some purple flat back pearls.  I purchased both of them from Michael's.  I added some purple bling to Maxine's ears as earrings.  I created the flower with one of my new Spellbinders, Anemone Flower Topper.  I added a large purple bling from Recollections to the centre of the flower.  The sentiment was from an Inkadinkado stamp that I had in my stash.  I punched it out with an EK Success punch (unknown name) that I bought at Walmart.  The patterned paper was from a MME paper pad that I bought almost two years ago at Winners. I hope that everyone has a great day!!! This is my final post, for now....lol.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha haha haaaa haaa! How true it is! Love this Melanie! Your flower is gorgeous and I love the retro lady!

    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete