Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Hi All,
Thanks for dropping in today.  Just a quick post to show off the sign I made for my Father for Father's day.  He and my step Mother have a cottage that they have named, 'The Snuggle Inn', a bit toooo sweet for me, but the name has stuck. My Dad is a man who has everything....so what do you give him, a handmade sign for the cottage...I hope he likes it. I cut the letters out on my Cricut with my Calligraphy cartridge.  The spray is a combination of items I had in my stash.  I simply combined them with floral tape to make a new to me one! the lady bugs and mushroom are wooden pieces that I got at our local Dollarama.  The black butterfly is one that I made when I tried my hand at crocheting. 
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment