Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A mini for a baby shower!

Hi all! It's been a while....hubby brought home a cold for me and I have been sick (again...lol).  The week before last I was invited to a baby shower of a good friend's sister in law.  I decided to make her a mini as her shower gift.  I cut the onsie shape out of box board on my Cricut and most of the shapes came off varies cartridges that I have.  This was difficult to do as I don't have kids so I don't have 'baby or children's cartridges'.  The paper came from a very non traditional paper pack, Song Bird from DCWV.

I am entering this mini into the Stampsmith Challenge # 15.  My friend, Val Wilson, a designer for them suggested this challenge to me.  What better birthday to celebrate then the first one, a child's Birth! This mini was completed for just this reason.
Here are some pics!
Thanks for peeking in!!!
~Mel~

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely in LOVE with this (and I don't even have babies - unless my DH counts)!!! I'm so glad you've shared it with us for the bday challenge at The Stampsmith!
    Hugs,
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete