Friday, July 8, 2011

Lordy Lordy, Look Who's....

Hi All, here is a quick post on a card I made last night for a friends birthday.  Her name is Janice and she is a wonderful lady that I have had the privilege to get to know this past year.  Her birthday is this weekend and we are going to her place for a party (fingers crossed that it doesn't rain on Saturday).  I used her favorite paper, Webster's Pages.  I 'scrap lifted' this from a card magazine.  I used Aqua Bazzil card stock and adhered the Webster's Paper.  I used a Martha Stewart doily punch, some crochet lace and vintage rick rack.  I used a Stampin Up stamp set, called Happy Moments for the bird cage and sentiment.  I embossed them with Zing Gold embossing powder. I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. I really hope she likes this.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment