Friday, July 8, 2011

Thinking of You!

Hi All, here is a quick post on a card I made for my friend, Vicki.  Vicki recently had her jaws broken and wired shut.  She is NOT finding the experience enjoyable at all! I saw a card like this in Card Creations Magazine and this was my take on it. I used Kraft card stock and a paper doily that I got at the Dollar store.  I inked the doily and the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I stamped and embossed the image and sentiment with Versa fine Onyx black and clear powder.  I added the crochet butterfly that I made (trying my hand at it but they are ROUGH...lol).  I adhered some pleated ribbon to it with hot glue and affixed some amber bling to the corners.
I hope it brings her some joy.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment