Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love is in the Air!!!

Hi All,
Here are a few Valentine's that I made for some of hubby's co-workers (for them to give to their spouses).  I used card stock for Recollections, and the patterned paper is from a K&Company paper pad that I bought last year at Michael's. The heart doilies, ribbon and floral sprigs are from Michael's as well.  I bought the butterflies and flowers were from our local Dollar store.  The valentine ephemera is from a pack I bought last winter.
The stamps are from the Stampsmith.  They are from Estelle's plate of rubber called, Darling Little Boys Art Rubber Stamps. I stamped the images out using Ancient Page ink (Black) on Ranger Glossy Paper.  I used my water color crayons and a water brush to add some color to these photo images.
I hope you like these cards.  Drop over and check out Estelle's site, her stamps are amazing!!!

Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment