Saturday, January 28, 2012

You Rock, Girlfriend!!!

This is a quick post on a card that I was asked to make for a lady that my husband works with.  She is girly and glamorous and a very hard worker.  One of her team members wanted to recognize her at their last staff meeting!
I cut the lady out with my Forever Young cartridge using flesh toned Prisma card stock.  The paper for her dress was from some American Craft paper that I had in my stash.  Her boots were cut out of platinum shimmer card stock.  The doily was cut from a Cherry Lynn Design die that I bought at a great local Paper craft studio called, The Cutting Garden.  The sentiment was from a Hero Arts stamp set (name unknown).  I punched the sentiment out with the Modern Label decorative punch from Stampin Up.
Thanks for peeking in!

~Mel~

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Melanie! Love that Die!!! See you on Saturday night, I'm looking forward to the chance to have a chat! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete