Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cupcakes Anyone????









Here are a few cards that I did up today while hubby was working.


The Cupcake Martini was inspiried by a birthday card that my friend Melissa made me in December. I watercolored the glass and cupcakes and used Glossy Accents on the candle flame and cupcakes. The sentiment was from a set of Inkadinkado stamps I got on clearance at Michaels a few months ago.


The birthday cupcake card I colored the cupcakes using my colored pencils and mineral spirits. I used diamond Stickles on the frosting. The flowers were Recollections (from Michaels) that I altered with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink and some homemade Glimmer spray that I made up a while back, finishing it off with some BLING...gotta love bling. I added some seed beads to the frosting to make 'sprinkles'. The sentiment was from a Hero Arts stamp set.


I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Thanks for peeking !

~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment