Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary!




Can you imagine being married for 46 years to the same person? Today, that is a rare thing. My In-Laws are about to celebrate that very number on May first. They are a wonderful couple that still want to spend their time together and still seem to 'like' each other.

This card is a House Mouse stamp that I bought at Photo Memories in Halifax and it is very appropriate for them!

I chalked the image and used brown flocking when the dirt from the shovel is supposed to be.

The patterned paper is from a Heidi Swapp paper pack that I purchased at Tuesday Morning in Bangor last year on our Honeymoon.

I cut the image out using Labels 10 from Spellbinders.

This is a very 'cute' card but after 46 years, who doesn't need a little 'cute'.


Have a great day!

Thanks for peeking in!

~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment