Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Girl's Night Out.



I did this card in a class a few weeks ago but it was a baby card, light colors, teddy bears, onesies, etc....since I am 'sans' children, I thought this would be a hot card for a girlfriend. I used black card stock and a left over scrap of paper from the RockStar collection from DCWV (the lips). The lingerie was a stamp I got ages ago. I simply stamped it and cut out the individual pieces. I used Sharpie Markers to color in the items. I punched the stilettos with an EK Success punch I have had for ages. The dress was a pattern from another card. I cut it out in pink satin paper and covered it with some fabic and colored the flowers on it with the Sharpie so it would match. I finished it off with a flat back pearl for a drawer pull.

I hope you like it!

Thanks for peeking in!

~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment