Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!



I have a friend with a little guy (2 1/2 yrs old) named Dominic and he is my husband's best friend...lol....he is in the...hmmm....'terrible twos' right now and the only treats he likes is Smarties. So from 'Aunty Mel' we needed to hunt up some Smarties today.



For the project I packaged the treats up in celo bags. I cut out a top note shaped Tim Holtz die and embossed it with the Cuttlebug swirl folder. The tag is a Stampin Up stamp and punshed out with a SU punch. I cut out the bunny on these bags with 'Create a Critter' Cricut cartridge and I sparkled up his nose, ears, and cheeks with some Martha Stewert glitter.






I hope the bunny finds you all this weekend and if you are traveling, safe journeys!



Thanks for 'Peeping' in.



~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment