Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday cards for a friend

Here are two cards that I made for a friend.  She ordered a few cards from me for up coming family member's birthdays.  They are both Magnolia Stamped images that I water colored and used iridescent glitter glue on the hair.  The lace in the blue card was from my stash and the lollipop flower is something I made several months ago.  The pearl bling is from the Recollections line at Michael's.  The paper is from my scrap bin, unsure of the company name.  I bought a bag of shells from Dollarama and that is what I used on the orange card.  The burlap was from the Floral department at Michael's and again, the patterned paper was from my scrap bin. The sentiment was from the 1.50 bin at Michael's.
I hope she liked the cards as did the recipients!
Thanks for peeking in!

~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment