Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to a Mouse lover-NOT!!!

Hi All,
My Mother-in-Law's birthday is this week and I wanted to send her a card as we won't be seeing her.  She is terribly afraid of mice, comes from growing up on a farm (or so she says....lol).  My friend, Leda stamped me off some images and sent them to me as I am in love with House Mouse stamps and have only started collecting them.  She even die-cut this one for me.  I water colored the image and used iridescent glitter glue on them (my favorite).  I inked the image with Dusty Concord Distress Ink from Ranger.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and that too was stamped and inked in Dusty Concord.  I punched the sentiment out with a SU punch.  The purple card stock in from Recollections and the embossed paper is from my stash.
I hope she gets the humour in this card (the mouse) and she doesn't stamp on it and scream as she does when she sees any form of mouse....lol
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment