Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome Back

Hi All, sorry it has been so long since I have posted, I have been brow beat into putting in a table a local Christmas Craft Fair and I have been busy trying to figure out what the heck to make....lol.  In the mean time, here is card that I made for a hubby's co-worker.  She for the past 16 months she has been in a different position within the organization and has recently returned to working with him.  She is a classy girly girl with a love affair with shoes and boots.  I made the card out of Bazzil card stock and cut the lady out on my Cricut using the Forever Young cartridge. The patterned paper is from the DCWV Street Lace collection.  the pink leopard printed ribbon is from Michael's.  The sentiment is set up by using letter stickers from our local dollar store.
She loved the card! I hope you do too!
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment