Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Hi All,
A quick post on a card I made last night for my Father and Step-Mother's 6th Anniversary that is this week.  This card is inspired by a card I received as a wedding card last summer from a friend of mine, Sue Dickson. The patterned paper is from Michael's as is the black and white card stock.  I punched out the scalloped circle and circle using my Marvi Punches.  The birds and branches were punched out using a SU punch.  The sentiment is from a Ditto stamp from Michael's that I heat embossed it with black embossing powder on shimmer paper from American Craft.  The ribbon is from Michael's Celebrated ribbon line.  The LOVE charm, I bought out the bridal section at Michael's on clearance. I used a white gel pen to add eyes to the birds.
It is off in the mail today!
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment