Sunday, October 9, 2011

Babies Everywhere!

Hi All,
Another post for you today.  My dear husband again accessed my crafting abilities for a co-worker.  Apparently she saw the baby onsie cards that he brought into his staff meeting earlier in the week and she requested for one to be made for her, but this one was for a little girl.  I cut the onsie with my 9 Months Cricut Cartridge.  I used 'girlie' paper from a Recollections paper pack that I picked up at Michael's.  I cut "It's a Girl" on the same cartridge.  The charms are from the baby shower section at Michael's and the baby in the sling  and the bottle on the inside are chipboard stickers from Dollarama.  I used some pink lace from my stash to 'girl it up'. The princess sticker was from K&C. The punch used on the inside is from Martha Stewart and the sentiment on the inside is from a Recollections set from Michael's.
I hope everyone is having a great long weekend!
Thanks for peeking in!

~Mel~

1 comment: