Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Dog Lover!

Hi All,
Here is another design team post for the Stampsmith Stamp Rubber Stamp Company.  Estelle sent me a few stamps in my design team package to do up a few samples for.  One of them being the stamp on this card.  You can find this stamp at her shop.  It is called Puppy Dog Art Rubber Stamps.  It is a wonderful plate of stamps of different puppy dogs.  I showed my husband this card that I made and stated in a very serious voice that I am NOT an dog lover.  It struck me as funny, as he was laying there reading with my two cats cuddled up with him. 
I used the Pet Stack for DCWV.  I stamped the image with black Ancient Page ink.  I used a postage stamp frame die from Sizzix and die cut it using chipboard and back card stock.  The dog bone paper clip came from Big Lots when we were there a few years ago. I used the Martha Stewart heart punches on the front of the card.  The bakers twine that I used was from The Twinery.com, from one of their sample packs.  The sentiment was one that I printed off on my computer.
I hope you all like this card.
Thanks for peeking in!

~Mel~

1 comment: