Monday, October 3, 2011

Oh Baby!!!!

Hi All,
A second post for today....though the truth be known, the first one tonight was supposed to be posted on Saturday but I am a little bit tardy.
Jim has two of his co-workers that have recently had babies, and two boys!!! Both Moms and babies are doing well.  I was asked to make a couple of baby cards for the new Mothers.  They were big enough to hold gift cards so they can pick up what they want for their little men.
I cut the onesie cards  and the "It's a Boy"out on my cricut using 9 Months, a Lite cartridge sold at Walmart.  There are lots of cute cuts on it for the entire pregnancy.  The charms on the "It's a Boy" are from the baby shower section of Michaels.  The patterned paper is from a Recollections paper pack geared towards little boys.....The chipboard stickers were from our local Dollar store.  They were quick and easy once I cut out the cards.
I hope they like them.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment