Saturday, October 29, 2011

Just Because Cards!

Hi All,
Here are a trio of cards that I was asked to make.  The individual that was looking for them, was specific in her sentiment (Just Because...) and what is written inside (You don't get on my nerves) and wanted the cards to be 'funky'....lol...tall order for someone that I have never met.  These three images are from the Greeting Farm, Rock and Roll Crew.  I stamped the images out in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I colored them with mineral spirits and colored pencils.  Again my paper choices were from my scrap bin.  The metal stud on the black card was from K& Company and the bling on the other cards were from the 1.50 bin at Michael's.  I used my Bic Market marker in orange to color the orange bling in so that it would match the card.  The cover sentiment is from Hero Arts and I typed the inside message on my computer.



Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment