Monday, December 26, 2011

A Christmas Card for my Husband!!!

Hi All,
Here is the card I made for my husband for Christmas.  I used one of my Magnolia Stamps.  I inked it up with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.  I colored the image with my water color crayons and a water brush.  I made the felt flowers with my MFT dies and the leaves are from Cheery Lynn Designs die.  I used a paper doily that I inked with Evergreen Bough distress Ink.  The paper is from the Dear Mr. Claus mini deck from Cosmo Cricut.  The lace on the card was from a grab bag I bought at Value Village.  The banner at the top is from a punch from Stampin Up.  The letters were from a set from Michael's 1.50$ bin.  I used my Sew Easy and stitched the paper together and used some Cross stitch floss from my stash.  The inside of the card is paper from the collection and coordinating card stock.  I punched the flowers out with my Martha Stewart Poinsettia punch and added some bling from Recollections.

Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment