Sunday, December 18, 2011

Snowman Cards!

Hi All,
I just wanted to show you a card that I did for some of my Christmas cards this year.  I saw something similar to this at a Stamp a Stack this fall in Windsor.  I used white and blue card stock from Recollections.  I embossed the centre 'snowball' with the 'swirls' embossing folder from Cuttlebug.  I actually cut the circles and scallop circles out on my cricut.  The snowman face is a stamp that I bought last year at Michael's.  the stamped snowflake on the bottom part of the snowman was a Marta Stewart collection from last year, and the sentiment was from PSX.  I used colored pencils and Gamsol on the image to color it in.  I attached the  snowballs together with Recollection brads and the ribbon on top was from my stash.  The card will neatly close to fit in an A2 envelope but then can stretch out to be hung on display.  I LOVE snowmen and actually noticed that most of my decorations for my house and tree are snowmen.  Hubby was shocked that I had never noticed before...lol.  I guess my collection is a bit out of hand.

Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment