Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas cards for my friends

Hello there,
Here are some Christmas cards that I created this season that I sent home to some friends.  The images are from The Greeting Farm.  I stamped them in Tuxedo black Memento ink, I used colored pencils and Gamsol to color the images.  I used a Copic Marker to color the flesh tones of the images.  I paper pieced the outfits of the kids using 'velvet paper'.  The Christmas paper was from my stash and the card stock was from Recollections.  The flowers and flat back pearls were from my stash.  I used bakers twine to add some more texture to the card.  The snowflakes were punched out using a Martha Stewart punch and the bling was from my local Dollar Store.  The sentiments was from a holiday set from Hampton Arts from a few years ago.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the most adorable card..I love them.

    Merry Christmas

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete