Sunday, December 18, 2011

Good Soldier!

Hey There, So here I am with another post tonight when I am supposed to be cleaning the house and packing as we are traveling to see my family for a few days before the holidays....you know where my priorities are...lol.  I made this card a few weeks ago for a gentleman that works with my husband.  He spent the entire month of November educating the youth they work with about veterans, soldiers and peace keepers.  I cut the little 'soldier' out on my cricut with Every Day Paper Dolls.  The papers were from my stash of Tim Holtz papers.  I used one of Tim's Texture fades (the brick) on black paper and inked it with white craft ink once it was adhered.  The gears were a Stampin Up punch that I used with pewter colored shimmer card stock.  The 'Good Work' was done with an alpha set from PSX.
Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment