Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Hi All,
Here is yet another design team project for The Stampsmith.  These cards were created after Christmas but the images were just too cute not to use this season.  The Stampsmith image is actually the sentiment that uses the last of the Twas the Night before Christmas. The image is from Estelle's holiday plate of rubber called Christmas Greetings Art Rubber Stamps.  I used Chocolate Archival Ink to stamp out the image.  The reindeer in the back ground is from a Tim Holtz, Collection called Merry Christmas.  I used the same chocolate ink to create the background paper on Kraft card stock.  Once all the deer were dry, I sprayed the card front with Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko.  I adhered some Recollections Holiday ribbon to the card front and added the sentiment.  The bling is from Recollections and the poinsettias are from a Martha Stewart Crafts.  I inked all the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  The inside of the card was using up scarps of the card stock (all Recollections) I used for the card front.

Thanks for peeking in!
~Mel~

No comments:

Post a Comment